Delivered by Duncan Campbell, Lead for Clinical Care-EmpowerED and Fiona Jenkins, Specialist Mental Health Project Manager, Cheshire & Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, this session will cover the following:
• Overview of different types of eating disorder
• Ways to recognise eating disorder in people you know.
• Opportunities to safely support people affected by eating disorders.
• Sources of further help, information and advice
• The Empowered Community Champions model & how you can get involved.
Anyone as anyone could have experiences of colleagues, family members or friends with eating disorders, so this session will be beneficial to all.