Did you know the University has a range of services and facilities for students with disabilities and specific needs?
- Individual library induction sessions with the relevant library teams
- Individual research sessions with the relevant library team
- Provision of core texts in alternative formats
- Adjustable workstations for wheelchair users
- Library access routes for wheelchair users or those with mobility issues
- A Hearing Loop at Helpdesks
- Digital voice recorders for extended loan
- Accessible books
- A range of hardware and software, including Read&Write Gold from Texthelp and MindMeister
Click here to find out more or click here for more information about the additional digital accessibility services available at the University.