Stuck for somewhere to study around each of our sites?
Check out some of our favourite places to study here at the University.
- The Dining rooms at Exton Park are a great place to study and also grab a drink or a bite to eat from – you don’t need to be a catered student to use this space – everyone is welcome
- Seaborne Library at Exton Park has an open plan workspace with book collection, bookable study pods and even a café downstairs with plenty of space to study
- You can also book a hot desk at our UoC Work Spaces which are located opposite Molloy at Exton Park. More info.
- The Riverside Innovation Centre or RIC, which is next door to Wheeler, has a fab coffee shop which you can study from. Wheeler Library has a variety of areas for group or quiet study and includes some bookable rooms. There is a book collection and helpdesk and the library that is open on evenings and weekends.
- The Queen’s Park Library provides well equipped drop-in and bookable spaces.
- Brasserie de Gaulle offers scenic views of the city found in Churchill House at Queen’s Park
- The Learning Resource Centre at the Creative Campus, Kingsway is a great place to read a book as well as study from
- The first floor in Time Square has an open plan workspace, a book collection, laptop borrowing facilities and bookable study pods (pods booked through email@example.com)
- The Student Coworking Hub in Remond House Ground Floor 005 has comfy seats and work desks to use
- Study Pods 3, 4 and 5 in Time Sq. are now bookable through Booked on portal Booked Scheduler (chester.ac.uk)
- The bright and spacious UCS Library offers open access and bookable study spaces suitable for individual and group study. Comfortable seating spaces with wifi phone charging facilities are provided in two alcove areas.
- The 24 hour PC area provides a microwave, vending machines, sofas as well as study spaces
- There are a number of small break out areas dotted around the UCS building suitable for informal study spaces
- The library at Marriss House has study spaces, designated quieter study spaces and IT suites