Located on the banks of the River Dee, Wheeler offers specialist vocational courses with excellent facilities for health, social care and education, and delivers law courses right in the heart of Chester’s ‘legal quarter’.
Just a short walk into the city centre and just off Chester’s historic city walls, the Wheeler building (formerly known as Riverside) is a 20-minute walk away from Exton Park and has been part of the University of Chester family since 2010.
Here’s everything you need to know for your next visit:
Where to eat:
- RIC coffee shop – access via the Library (open 8.30am-2.30pm)
- Dining at Dee – behind Reception on the ground floor (open 8.30am-4.30pm) – grab a hot meal, snack or a drink between lectures.
Eat your own food:
- Common Room CRV302 – features comfy sofas and dining tables and chairs
Where to study:
- Library – Ground Floor off reception
Where to hang out:
- Common Room CRV302
- CRV321 has been set aside as a Faith Space in the Wheeler building. Wudhu facilities are available.