Join Chester Students’ Union and UCW Staff for a Community Christmas Event at Time Square. Monday 5th December, 11am – 3pm. Get involved in range of activities to connect with others, give back to the community, get active or learn something new. Staff and Students, all welcome!
- Kitchmas Crafts – Transform preloved Christmas ornaments into a festive wreath. “One person’s trash is another’s treasure!”
- Mince Pies and Festive Hits – it isn’t a Christmas party without music and food!
- “Wishes for the World” – share your wishes for this festive season.
- Kind Christmas Cards – learn how to make a calligraphy Christmas card, then write a special message inside to be delivered to a local person living with Dementia.
- Warm Wishes for Warrington Youth Zone – Help us decorate hampers and write festive wishes to children at WYZ.
- Peaceful Pilates – This time of year can be busy and often stressful for some people, take time out and enjoy a gentle 30-minute Pilates session. Book by clicking here and choosing Pilates under ‘In Person Activities’ – https://portal1.chester.ac.uk/HospitalityAndResidentialServices/SportsandActiveLifestyle/Pages/active-campus-challenges.aspx