Join us for the launch of our new LGBTQ+ Student Support Network.
The network is live on Teams – click here to join the network or email email@example.com for more information.
The initial launch will take place on Monday 17 July at 2pm on Teams, and we would be delighted if you could join us!
If you would like to join this session, please join the network to access the meeting link.
This network welcomes all University of Chester students, from all sites, who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer or questioning.
The “+” sign represents gender identities and sexual orientations not included in the term LGBTQ and ensures we will always be inclusive of everyone in our community.
We really hope that you will find this network a supportive space for students in our community.
This network aims to:
- Create an inclusive environment for the LGBTQ+ community.
- Provide a safe space for discussion on LGBTQ+ issues.
- Host expert speakers on LGBTQ+ topics.
- Share information about LGBTQ+ events within and external to the University.
- Promote awareness of LGBTQ+ support.
We look forward to welcoming you to the network!