Please join Sage’s Library Training & Engagement Specialist, Claire Deakin for a workshop on the SAGE Research Methods database, available through the library at the University of Chester.
Sage Research Methods contains thousands of resources, and is completely dedicated to the subject area of research methods and research skills. It supports all stages of the research process from: writing a research question, conducting a literature review, choosing the best research methods, analysing data, to writing up your results and thinking about publication.
The session will give you a thorough overview of this fantastic database, as well as sharing some tips and best practice on how to use the valuable research methods content to support your research. The session will involve a demonstration of the database, hands-on activities, as well as plenty of time for you to ask questions of a product expert.
The session will cover:
• Introduction to Sage Research Methods
• Searching and browsing the database for interesting content
• Personalisation options – saved searches, and reading lists
• The different content types, and how they can be used in your research
• Research Tools – Methods Map and Project Planner
• Session round-up and Q&A