We would like to invite you to our ‘Developing Emotional Intelligence’ workshop.
The session will be held on 25 January at 11 AM – 2.30 PM in the WESTMINSTER CWE126/1 at our Exton Park Campus in Chester. Lunch will be provided, so please let us know any dietary requirements.
The session will be facilitated by Steven Dowson, who will ensure it is safe space to develop skills, engage in discussions, and allow self-reflection. Steven is the founder of Stand & Be Counted, which is an organisation which works with Student Unions, Universities and the third sector, providing training on skills such as leadership, facilitation, public speaking and campaigning
The session will allow you to:
- Explore different types of people and who you are
- Understand emotional intelligence
- Understand the importance of self-awareness and social awareness
- Look at how we develop skills for self-management and relationship management
- Explore practical uses of these skills in areas such as leadership, coaching, and mentoring.
This session can count towards your Chester Difference Award.
Please note, due the interactive nature of the workshop, spaces will be limited for the session. If you book a session, please attend or ensure you cancel in sufficient time.