The Graduate Recruitment CV & Interview Workshop – Supporting graduates to increase their chances to get a valuable experience in entry level pharma roles.
BMS is an equal opportunities employer and committed to championing inclusion and diversity in the workplace. This workshop series is open to all and will particularly benefit diverse ethnic groups and individuals who would like to gain a better insight into transitioning from student life to a work-life.
CV Workshop Details:
– Overview of the Graduate Recruitment process (key insights from one of our Graduate Success Stories)
– Understand how to structure and lay out an effective and purpose-driven CV
– Contents of a great pitch
– Key considerations for preparing video/audio pitches vs written pitches
– FAQ Session
– Workshop summary and details on how to access additional support
Sign up here.