Aimed at all staff and students (level 6 and above) who have either attended an introductory session already with LIS or have used EndNote before.
- How to sort references and arrange references into groups and smart groups and search your library using keywords to aid quick discovery
- How to synch and share a library with other researchers using EndNote20 online
- How to use templates to fit record types
- Where to find and download output styles not already present in EndNote20 and changing output styles using Cite While You Write
- How to search and import references using wider sources that are not fully compatible with EndNote20 via direct import options (e.g., Google Scholar)
Click here to join the meeting.
Any questions please contact Eva Seddon firstname.lastname@example.org