Are you finding it difficult to make choices about what to do after university? Do you put off making a decision until the very last moment? Or maybe you’d prefer someone else to decide for you? Perhaps decision making leaves you feeling overwhelmed and anxious? Then come along to this session to explore strategies to help you tackle indecision and manage your indecisiveness.
The aims of this session are:
- Learn about the psychology of decision making
- Understand the difference between indecision and indecisiveness
- Reflect on and identify your current decision-making methods
- Explore different decision-making tools and strategies
- Gain tips for managing feelings of stress and overwhelm often associated with indecisiveness.