The Volunteering and Mentoring Team are currently recruiting for student volunteers to go into local primary and secondary schools across Cheshire and the Wirral!
Volunteers must complete a DBS check and be available to volunteer for at least half a day a week for a minimum of eight weeks (starting from January).
Why be a Students in Schools volunteer?
- Gain valuable experience in a school supporting young people (either in a primary or secondary school).
- Boost your CV and increase your employability.
- Receive quality training and support.
- Build hours towards your University of Chester Volunteering (UCV) Awards.
- Contribute towards the Chester Difference Award (CDA).
How do I apply to be a Students in Schools volunteer?
We are only recruiting for Students in Schools volunteers in October – so be sure to apply as soon as possible! Please note, there are limited spaces available on this scheme, but we will always do our best to support students to find the right volunteering opportunity for them.
If you are interested in becoming a Students in Schools Volunteer, please apply via this online form.
If your application is successful, you will be invited in for an informal group interview, more information on this process will be provided following your application.
If you have any questions, please contact the Volunteering and Mentoring Team via: email@example.com.