Would you like to make a real difference to your local community? Becoming a Project Coordinator could be the role for you!
We’re currently looking for our next set of volunteer Project Coordinators for the 2023/24 academic year.
Project Coordinators work with a team of students to run a project with support from the Volunteering and Mentoring Team. This year we are looking for teams to lead the following projects:
- Chester Student Dog Walking Project – walking dogs for members of the community who would struggle to do so themselves for health reasons
- Chester Healthy Eating Workshops – healthy cooking workshops for people who have experienced homelessness
- Welly Wednesdays – one-off conservation activities that benefit the environment like tree planting and hedge laying
- Get Talking – students raising awareness, fundraising and talking about issues that can affect students, helping to open dialogue about serious topics and reduce stigma
- Hedgehog Friendly Campus – students working together to put things in place to make the campus hedgehog friendly and raise awareness about hedgehogs
- inCredible – students helping young people to identify what is credible information and reduce the spread of fake news
- Dementia Café – a monthly café in Time Square, Warrington for people and families affected dementia to come together and connect with others
Interested in running any of these projects? Find the role descriptions and application forms on the Volunteer Hub. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or with your completed application form.
The deadline to apply is Thursday 20 April.