Are you considering the path of entrepreneurship or exploring freelance opportunities?
Our Venture Programme is designed to support you in developing your skills, knowledge, confidence and connections to work for yourself.
The Venture Programme is making a return with a revised schedule of events, aimed at assisting you in transforming your business ideas into viable enterprises.
Book onto one of our events to take your first step:
- Venture Launch – What is the Venture Programme? – Tuesday 3 October, 1pm-1.30pm
- How can I turn my idea into a business? – Tuesday 3 October, 1.30pm-2.30pm
- Managing Your Time and Being Productive – Wednesday 4 October, 5pm-6pm
- Freelancing: An Introduction – Tuesday 10 October, 4pm-6pm
- Freelancing: Creating a Freelance Business Action Plan – Tuesday 10 October, 5.15pm-6.15pm
- Business Mentoring Appointments – Wednesday 11 October, 4pm-6pm
- Side Hustle Dreams to Business Reality – Thursday 12 October, 1pm-2.30pm
- Unlock Your Entrepreneurial Potential: Q&A with Previous Students – Thursday 12 October, 3pm-4pm