We’re pleased to announce that University Centre Warrington students now have free access to the Warrington Youth Zone (WYZ).
A five-minute walk from our sites, WYZ is an exciting world-class facility which is available to students:
- between 9am and 3.30pm every weekday (plus 8pm-10pm every Tuesday and Thursday)
- between 8am and 11am on a Saturday.
- Sports – four court sports hall, rooftop 3G kick pitch, climbing wall, boxing gym and fitness suite
- Arts and media – arts room, performing arts studio, music room, sound studio
- Recreation area – a large central area with pool, table tennis, games consoles and sofas
Students are asked to sessions at least a day before. Click here for more info and to sign up.
From January, our Sport and Active Lifestyle team will also start to start to offer drop-in taster sessions to showcase the facilities on offer. All sessions will be advertised via the Playwaze app. Sign up here.