Have you downloaded the UoC app yet?
You’ll need it to check into lectures, access your timetable, discover the latest events and much more. Once you’ve received your University login details in your Welcome email, don’t forget to download the app before Welcome Week.
On the app you can:
- Find and view your timetable
- Check into lectures
- View the latest events across the University via the Events tile
- Book onto a free fitness class via the Sport and Fitness tile
- Find a part-time job via the ‘Find work’ tile
- Access info on a range of free support, including wellbeing, academic skills, Chaplaincy, careers and much more via the ‘Sudent Support’ tile
- Find and make new friends at UoC via the ‘Umii’ tile
Have a question about the app? Check out our FAQ pages which also include a useful how-to guide.
Please note; you can ONLY access the app when you have received your official Welcome email. This email confirms you’ve gone through a lot of background processes to give you access to all of our systems. If you try and log in before you’ve received this email, you may receive a log in error.