We’re pleased to announce that our brand-new University of Chester (UoC) app is now live and available to use.
Download it now.
The old UoC app is no longer active so please delete it from your devices.
As a student, you will need to download the new app in order to:
- Access your timetable (you can still access your timetable via Portal too)
- Check in to lectures (where applicable)
Via the app you will also be able to:
- Access Moodle
- Access the latest news and events via Student Shout Out
- Access information on student services and support
- Access maps to help you to find your lecture rooms on our sites
Please note: you will still be able to access your timetable via Portal.
Checking into lectures
Unless instructed otherwise by your lecturer, you will need to use the new app to check into your lectures via the following process:
- Go to the attendance check-in icon in the app
- Locate your lecture
- Your lecturer will generate a unique one-time code for your lecture, which they’ll then share with you
- Enter the code into the box in the app and check-in
Please watch this short video for more information.
You can find a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) here.
If you have any issues downloading the app, please raise a ticket via our LIS ServiceNow platform or visit your nearest InfoPoint.
If you have issues checking-in to your lectures, please contact your department/lecturer in the first instance. Your lecturer will be able to check you in manually.
Our LIS team are continuing to work on the app behind the scenes – and we’ll release newer versions of the app later in the year. These newer versions of the app will include additional features and access to more of our internal services.
Please look out for updates in future editions of Student Shout Out.