Worried about the cost of living? Check out the great initiatives our Catering team are offering across term two to help:
- You can purchase a ‘Chef’s Special’ hot value meal for just £1.99. This will be available in all catering outlets which serve hot food between 11.30am and 2.30pm. A vegetarian option will also be available.
- Free sandwiches and cakes that are coming to their best before date will be available for all students 30 minutes before catering outlets close.
- You can purchase a £1.99 meal pack which includes a cheese or ham sandwich, packet of crisps and a bottle of water from our catering outlets.
- Co-Op Honest Value range goods are available at Costcutter at Exton Park.
- You can collect a free small community tea or coffee from any of our catering outlets.
- Between 2.30pm and 3pm any remaining chef prepared meals will be available free to students. Please note: at Exton Park, these meals will be available from the Dining Rooms.
- Pick up a free piece of fruit on the last Friday of every month from any of our catering outlets or Chester Students’ Union.
- A complimentary slice of toast will be offered with any purchase of a hot drink which will be available in all catering outlets, excluding the Residential Dining Rooms and Seaborne Library, 8.30am-11am. Please note; this offer is not available with the free community small tea or coffee offer.
- Free small community teas and coffees and water and cordials will also be available from the Varsity Bar at Exton Park.